Due to the limited number of parking spaces outside The Campus, we recommend that visitors park in the nearby Superstore District Centre and walk to The Campus.
Directions to the Campus from The M5:
- Leave the M5 at Junction 21.
- At the motorway roundabout take the first exit (if travelling north) or the third exit (if travelling south) onto the A370, signposted Weston-super-Mare. Stay on the dual carriageway.
- At West Wick roundabout take the third exit onto Elmham Way (signposted Worle, Sand Bay) and stay in the left hand lane to enter the District Centre.
- At the traffic lights turn left into the District Centre.
- At the mini roundabout, take the second or third exits to park outside Boots or Matalan.
- There is a footpath next to Boots which leads directly to The Campus.
The Number 14, run by First Group stops just outside the Campus - this runs from Weston-super-Mare town centre to St Georges. Find details of timetable on First Group's website.
Directions from Worle Railway Station
- From the railway station take the public footpath that will take you to Diamond Batch/Coast Resource Centre.
- From Diamond Batch head straight across the roundabout into Elmham Way (pass willow sculptures on right).
- Pass the Locking Castle Community Church (black glass windows) on your right into Bransby Way.
- Once across the mini roundabout the Campus is directly in front of you.
If you require Disabled Parking
There are a number of Disabled Parking spaces directly outside The Campus. To reach The Campus building, please follow the instructions above until you reach the District Centre.
- After West Wick roundabout, stay in the middle lane and go straight ahead at the traffic lights.
- At the mini roundabout, take the first exit onto Bransby Way.
- At the next mini roundabout, take the first exit onto Highlands Lane.
The Campus is located on the right, opposite the Medical Centre.