Welcome to The Campus!
The Campus is Weston's award-winning new take on the community centre. Built in 2004 on the outskirts of Weston-super-Mare, it brings together a number of valuable council services under one strikingly modern roof.
Our aim is to provide a welcoming centre with friendly staff and high quality facilities.
Here are some of the things you can do at The Campus:
- hire rooms for social and community events, such as birthday parties, first aid classes, and more
- visit the library
- play badminton, take a yoga class, or go skating
- visit one of two schools, nursery, or the children's centre on site
- hold a conference or meeting, with catering and full technology services available
We are also:
- environmentally friendly - we are energy efficient, we recycle, and are full of natural light and ventilation
- fully accessible - we have lifts, disabled access and toilets, and changing facilities
- easy to get to - we are just off the M5 and have excellent parking facilities
- open seven days a week